Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Significant other questionnaire via dooce.com

What are your middle names?
Marie and Jason


How long have you been together?
Married for 2 years and together for (Drum Roll) 10 YEARS


How long did you know each other before you started dating?
3 months maybe


Who asked whom out?
I think our friend Jason Grant just told us to go out!


How old are each of you?
31(me) and 32(him)

Whose siblings do you see the most?
His. His sister used to live with us and now lives 15 minutes away and his brother lives in Tucson. My only brother live 1700 miles away in Illinois.


Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

Time. There just doesn't seem to be enough of it. We tag team with the son. He works at night and I work during the day so we don't see each other much during the week and then on the weekends we are busy catching up on things we need to do and complaining about how we don't ever see each other.

Did you go to the same school?
Nope.


Are you from the same home town?
Nope.


Who is smarter?
I am smarter. BUT he is by far more talented and passionate than I am. I give up to easy.



Who is the most sensitive?
I am. OR he is much better at hiding it but I am pretty sure I AM.



Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Yama Sushi... almost every weekend.


Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Puerto Rico.  It was our first real vacation together and probably my first vacation EVER. We went on a cruise and it was amazing!


Who has the craziest exes?
I would say we probably split that one only because our exes are probably equally as crazy... I know that's a lame way to answer but keep in mind we dated all the way through our 20's which means all of our exes were in their teens at the times and we are all crazy back then.



Who has the worst temper?
.I most definitely do.

Who does the cooking?
I do. Although he cooks me breakfast in bed every sunday!


Who is the neat-freak?
He is. We are complete opposites in that manner. I am organized in the head and messy in real life and he is messy in the head and SO orderly in real life. I'm a planner and he's a cleaner.


Who is more stubborn?
I am. Let's just leave it at that.


Who hogs the bed?
Our dog, Sadie! She's a tank and is like moving a pile of bricks in bed.


Who wakes up earlier?
I most definitely do... He would sleep all day if I let him and it used to make me mad but now it just makes me jealous.


Where was your first date?
Do people go on actual DATES anymore? I guess the first time we ever ate out together as an item was at a Chinese place called Toss.

Who is more jealous?
I am.


How long did it take to get serious?
That answer would be different if you asked him but I would say 3 months because after 3 months I was sent to Bosnia with the military and he waited 3 months for me to get back... I think that is serious!


Who eats more?
I do. WHAT... I like food!


Who does the laundry?
I do... and um his mom does it when she comes to visit. I sware I don't make her.


Who's better with the computer?
I am. Hahahah Aaron still is getting the hang of Myspace.


Who drives when you are together?
He does unless it is a long trip and then I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment