Thursday, October 14, 2010

The BIG fight... Another post baby ritual?

    So Aaron and I had a big blow out last night... You know the post-baby / pre-post partum depression fight. The one you have after ever subsequent child as a result of no sleep and colicky cries all day sprinkled with the "Mom! Ma ! MAMA! MOM's" ( or Da Da's if you are one of those) of a toddler . Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about.
     ANYWAY, We had a fight and I wonder if temporary insanity on both sides can be claimed for the things said or the feelings felt. Sure, some of the points worth arguing over are valid but earlier today it was brought to my attention that these things may not bother someone under normal circumstances. As my good pal Sal said, "On any given day the driver going 45 on the highway doesn't bother me but on the day that I am late he's the focus of all my hate." Make's sense right?
     So in response to this enlightening information I am going to be distributing Post-Partum-Argument-Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Cards on the Maternity floor of Valley Hospital this weekend.

Not really. But it'd be funny if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment