Inspired by my friend Devon to do this and I really do think that this might be the most amazing journey I will have embarked on (www.dayzeroproject.com). The items I have completed will be updated in red and I will try to post pictures and descriptions of my adventures as I go!!!
1. Visit a winery
2. Have dinner at a fancy restaurant.
3. See the Grand Canyon.
4. Try Indian food.
5. Go to Hawaii
6. Finally get chest tattoo removed
7. Do yoga 1x a week
8. Paint a painting
9. Potty train Sage
10. Knit one garment for myself
11. Learn more about Greek Mythology
12. Bake a berry pie from scratch
13. Read one Jane Austen book.
14. Get a Tattoo for Sage
15. Get a Tattoo for Archer
16. Read to the kids every day
17. Learn more sweet photoshop skills
18. Video record 2x a month
19. Blog 1x a week
20. Complete Nursing School.
21. Visit Portland
22. Weigh 145 lbs. (213)
23. Obtain a passport so we can travel.
24. Bake a "Good Eats" Blueberry Buckle
25. Buy 10 things on Etsy (0/10)
26. Go to a Renaissance Faire
27. Go Vegetarian for one week
28. See if I can grow eyelashes using Latisse
29. Run 2 miles without stopping
30. Have a picnic
31. Donate to a different charity once a month
32. Go on a Family vacation up the PCH
33. Go Camping
34. Rent a cabin in Utah or California
35. Write one letter/postcard a month to a friend.
36. Bake a loaf of bread
37. Bake cupcakes from scratch
38. Get family photos taken
39. Learn how to drive 3 on the tree
40. Pay off Discover card
41. Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
42. Go to a concert
43. Identify 100 things that makes me happy (0/100)
44. Influence a person to make a day zero list
45. Host a dinner party
46. Clean out my closet
47. Go a whole day without swearing
48. Go Fishing
49. Learn how to make 5 origami items (0/5)
50. Learn to snowboard
51. Get 3 services done at a spa in one day
52. Buy a pair of boots
53. Host a wine tasting at my house
54. Go to 10 new restaurants (0/10)
55. Learn how to make eggs benedict from scratch
56. Go to a Sunday Brunch
57. Make a list of 25 things that I like about myself and stick it to my mirror
58. Write letters to my kids for when they are older
59. Learn how to make Tamales
60. Buy my husband a better wedding ring.
61. Buy an antique tea cup and saucer
62. Prepare one authentic korean meal
63. Sell, donate or get rid of 101 items (0/101)
64. Buy a pair of TOMS shoes
65. Go Ziplining
66. Become CPR certified
67. Make a list of the 50 best moments of my life so far
68. Go on a Kayaking trip
69. Make a list of top ten ways to be happy and post it online.
70. Read a book about buddhism
71. Read an autobiography
72. Go on a date with Aaron and let him pick my meal.
73. Refrain from dyeing my hair black again.
74. Watch a live surgery
75. Take the boys to see snow for the first time
76. Convert 5 NORMAL recipes into Weight Watchers friendly ones (0/5)
77. Take the boys to the San Diego Zoo
78. Write 10 e-mails to 10 people telling them the top ten reasons they are great. (0/10)
79. Teach Sage his colors
80. Don't access internet for one whole weekend
81. Go snorkeling
82. Swim with a sea turtle
83. Drive a scooter
84. Go crabbing/fishin in SF with Paul
85. Buy a lottery ticket
86. Buy an antique pie dish/pan
87. Sell 5 things on etsy (0/5)
88. Watch 20 Documentaries (3/20)
89. Learn how to say "Thank You" in 10 different languages. (0/10)
90. Eat Pho with Tony.
91. Rekindle one old friendship.
92. Sew a quilt
93. Go see Lady Gaga in concert
94. Buy a piece of Art
95. Go to the Molto Farmer's Market
96. Sew one new baby wrap
97. Give one homemade baby wrap away as a gift
98. Take a picture of Aaron and I once a month.
99. Bake a chocolate souffle
100. Write a poem
101. Submit a piece of writing to be published