Monday, August 30, 2010

#88 (2/20 and (3/20) - Watch 20 Documentaries

These came via recommendation from Devon. The first one was "Pressure Cooker" which I really thought was a cool idea. It's about a high school culinary arts teacher who spends the year preparing students for a competition that will hopefully win them scholarships for culinary art school. I wish I had that opportunity in high school. Although, I didn't even know I loved to cook when I was in high school.


I Recommend this one, fully!

The second one I watched was "No Impact Man" which I will admit was entertaining and it would have been really good except I found the idea that he was writing a book MADE OF PAPER after this year of not making an impact about his journey NOT MAKING ANY IMPACT. Hahah. It was still worth the watch. It made me realize that Organic Meat actually SUCKS because they just let sick animals die :( Now I don't know which meat to eat... They should make a "friendly" label... Like we don't treat this animal like shit but we use antibiotics only when they are sick.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Good point. I didn't even think about the whole book thing.

    ReplyDelete