Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm thankful everyday and Thanksgiving is the day I explain why :)

     I try and make it a point to be thankful every day. I feel that it's a magical ritual that will maintain all the wonderful things currently in my life. I am in constant awe (especially lately) about how blessed I truly am. I am so in love with my life right now that I despise how fast it seems to be moving and here's a few reasons why.

I love my husband to no end. I feel like every day I learn something new about him and I fall in love with him more and even the hardest days come from a place of honest love. We fight over silly things like spending more time together and if that's the worst thing we can come up with, I'd say we are doing pretty good.

My children... UGH... I adore them. I never in a million year would be able to express just how amazing they are and even more importantly how God (whoever he or she might be) made it so glaringly apparent to me that they were a gift. Miracles as natural and beautiful as it gets. I shouldn't have been physically capable of conceiving either of them and yet here they are and not only was I blessed with two miracle babies but they couldn't be more opposite in the most wonderful of ways so that I will be blessed to experience the full spectrum of a boy's personality.

My Family and friends are wonderful and supportive. Everyone is healthy and happy. Lives are flourishing and families are growing. Tis' a wonderous thing.

I start nursing school in 2 short months which is an absolute dream coming to fruition. I am wonderfully terrified. That is probably the best way I can describe it.

I am happy. That's something to be thankful for!!! Especially in the times we all live in. I feel very fortunate to have happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment